We still haven't heard back from all the schools that Micah applied to, which is driving us crazy. We are really excited for SMU (Dallas) and feel pretty confident that this is where we'll be going. Great job prospects for me. Awesome housing market. And the Law School has a great reputation. But nothing has been decided for sure. Micah and I will be taking a trip this next week to Dallas to check out the school and different areas to live in. Who knows, we might hate everything about Dallas. This trip will decided a lot. We'll let you know.
Here are a few fun pictures of my cute boys.
Watching the Wiggles. Not proud but it comes on and his head
automatically turns up. It's so cute.
Watching The Wiggles together.
Brode's enjoying the leftover chocolate from a cake I
made. I love the chocolate beard he has going on.
My sweet boys. Brode has grown quite attached to his little
brother. He loves laying with him on the floor and eating
next to him. I think they'll be good friends.
Wearing his Grandmas' reading glasses and filing his nails.
2 comments:
I hope Dallas works out for you guys. Have fun.
So adorable! I love the glasses and nails. That is cute! I love to see and hear the things they pick up on! I hope you guys have a fun trip. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment