Monday, November 2, 2009

Rainy Days, Snot and Ear Infections

These guys entertain us constantly. The weather has been kind of crappy (rains and rains and rains). So we have spent a lot of time finding alternate (inside) places to play. We meet up with our play group at a nearby mall that has an awesome play area. We also spend a lot of time at home - kind makes me wanna go crazy. But thankfully the weather has gotten better and we get out to the parks. But here are a few pictures of our boys just this past week.

Time - Out.
Brode was in time out and Graham joined him. I don't
think Graham understands what is going on - he is just
happy to sit by his brother and keep him company, I suppose.

Sick Babies.
Graham is under the farm toy.
When they are sick they want nothing to do with Daddy.
I guess Mom just makes everything better. Too bad there aren't
2 of me. Sometimes my lap isn't big enough! But the poor boys
were so sick. Coughs, snotty noses and they both had ear infections.
The Dr. said on a scale of 1-10, Brode's was a 3 and Graham's
was a 12. Poor little Happy Ham. Thankfully we got them
on Antibiotics and they are doing so well now.

Little Stinker Ham.
The Boys love to play on our patio. It doesn't get too wet
when it rains. Graham loves to bring in the outside toys
which is a "no-no". Here he got busted coming
into the house.

Waiting for Daddy.
On most days Micah walks home. The boys love to wait
for Daddy. Brode is using his "eye thing" to watch for Daddy.

3 comments:

Jones said...

Oh, these sweet boys. I am so sorry they were so sick. I love them!
Many of us in Texas are so GRATEFUL for the rain, rain, rain. We've been in a severe drought for several years. Our stake fasted for rain. That's what you're seeing Linds. It is a miracle and an answer to prayer.

tara said...

Oh Linds sick babies are the worst! I hope it didn't last too long. I really want to come visit - I miss you. Maybe next summer, baby #3 and I will have to make a trip. :)

Dustin and Kellie said...

Poor little sickies!! :( I love that you have a play group! How fun!