Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

This Christmas Eve we were invited out to eat with other lonely families from our ward. We went to this awesome Italian place. So good! Yum. You can't see it too well, but Graham was seriously covered in pizza sauce. This child can eat.

We walked out to the car to find this crap. What the what?!?! Come on Texas, we are not supposed to get a White Christmas. Yes yes it is beautiful and it makes it feel like Christmas time, but I hate driving in this crap. The roads got icy quick. Yuck! Oh well. Better luck next year!


Next came the opening of Christmas PJ's. Micah is against pajamas so he got a shirt and basketball shorts. I was so surprised at how successful this family shot was.


Later, after the boys finally fell asleep, Santa arrived. Isn't the lil kitchen so cute? Mom, notice I got some pot holders to hang on the little hooks and in the bottom see-through door there are some buckets with the food in them. Thank you Target $1 section, I love you!

6 comments:

KatieLarson said...

What fun! I am glad you had a good Christmas. We love you! Merry Christmas

cherroth said...

Thanks for the pic's, I love them. I'm so glad you had a Merry Christmas, So did we!!!!!

Cassie said...

I'm so impressed that you are teaching your boys to embrace their "softer" side...boys who play with shopping carts and play with pretend kitchens grow up to be men who grocery shop, cook and clean real kitchens for their wives. Way to go!

Pat said...

What a fun and merry Christmas. I loved the picture outside the resturant. It snowed a bit in Austin as well but nothing like yours. I hope there will be more photos of Christmas morning. love you both,

Jones said...

It looks like it was a wonderful Christmas. How fun to go out with friends!!! I guess that took care of the hamburgers, shakes and frys :). I love your little advent buckets hanging over the fireplace. I've seen those in mags. How fun!

Suzie Koskella said...

What a cute family! I am so glad you had a great christmas! Your boys are adorable and you are so beautiful!