Lindsey you look just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Preggers seems to agree with you. Those boys are so darling making those strawberry's, and I bet they made them for you for Valentines Day. Micah takes such good care of them.(Thanks for the post Micah or whoever did it)I just love seeing the boys!!!!
Mmmm. Those look SOOOO good! Mmm. I totally need to get me some little chefs whipping thoe up. And you really, really do look SOOO gorgeous! Talk about prego ladies having that "glow." GORGEOUS!
5 comments:
Lindsey you look just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Preggers seems to agree with you. Those boys are so darling making those strawberry's, and I bet they made them for you for Valentines Day. Micah takes such good care of them.(Thanks for the post Micah or whoever did it)I just love seeing the boys!!!!
I love chocolate covered strawberries! YUM! You look great Lindsey, your so pretty!
Mmmm. Those look SOOOO good! Mmm. I totally need to get me some little chefs whipping thoe up. And you really, really do look SOOO gorgeous! Talk about prego ladies having that "glow." GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment