One day, a few months ago, Micah had to go shopping for a new suit for work. He was told of this inexpensive store, not too far away, that had great suits. So while Mom was at work Micah and the two boys headed to the store. Micah found something for himself, but so did Brode.
Brode understands the importance of wearing your "Sunday Best" to church on Sundays.
He takes his time in the bathroom on his hair and asks Mom if he can use EVERYTHING
in her bathroom to make himself look more handsome.
While Micah was at this store, with amazing deals on suits, they happened to
walk down an aisle with clothing for little boys. Brode saw this suit and instantly fell
in love. Micah decided it would be the perfect gift from the Easter Bunny.
I've never seen this child more happy! This morning was one of the greatest
mornings for little Brode. He finally got the suit he'd been waiting
2 whole months for. And doesn't he look handsome?
(The hat was his extra touch)
Graham also got some new Easter clothing.
He looks so grown up! I can't believe in four days he'll be three!!!
Brotherly love, or not.
3 comments:
Thanks sweetheart....they both look so handsome and grown up!!!! That suit is just darling on Brode!! Now I can see why he wanted it so bad......it's perfect. Won't it be so cute as a hand me down....for both boys. Oh I can hardly wait to see them!!!!!
They are SO handsome! And Brode has some killer style.
Oh my heavens! I think you have a fashionista on your hands. The other favorite outfit with the shirt open like a jacket and this very distinctive light colored suit. I love how children show their natural interests and inclinations at such a young age. It looks like Easter was very special. Graham certainly is growing. He is no longer a toddler and definitely is now a child. Is he big for his age. I think he looks really tall but it is hard to tell just from the photos.
Love you and how all is well.
Post a Comment