Brode is reading Shape. I swear he is obsessed with tightening his buns and flattening his abs;) He loves his chair too. He takes it all around the house so he can sit and relax while I do the dishes or my hair or fold laundry. He just chills.
Brode is a stud. It's a lot of fun to watch a child's personality develop. It looks like Brode is quite a character; it seems like he keeps you busy! We can't wait to meet him someday.
Brode is a gorgeous boy. He has his mother's eyes. I'm not sure whose eyebrows he has but they are also quite awesome. Lindsey, I can see your framed diploma hanging on the wall. It is beautimous. I like it lots. Are those knives that baby boy is leaning next to at the kitchen counter? That's alittle scary!! It will be so fun to see who Graham looks like. I am excited for the 28th and know you look forward to trading that swollen belly for a bouncing baby boy Graham. Love ya.
5 comments:
Can you say CUTE?!
What's that magazine he's reading? ;)
He is getting so big! and I love his chair!
Brode is reading Shape. I swear he is obsessed with tightening his buns and flattening his abs;) He loves his chair too. He takes it all around the house so he can sit and relax while I do the dishes or my hair or fold laundry. He just chills.
Brode is a stud. It's a lot of fun to watch a child's personality develop. It looks like Brode is quite a character; it seems like he keeps you busy! We can't wait to meet him someday.
Brode is a gorgeous boy. He has his mother's eyes. I'm not sure whose eyebrows he has but they are also quite awesome.
Lindsey, I can see your framed diploma hanging on the wall. It is beautimous. I like it lots.
Are those knives that baby boy is leaning next to at the kitchen counter? That's alittle scary!!
It will be so fun to see who Graham looks like. I am excited for the 28th and know you look forward to trading that swollen belly for a bouncing baby boy Graham.
Love ya.
Post a Comment