Friday, July 18, 2008

Graham The Ham


So many of our family members and friends have been concerned with our skinny little Graham. He has been in the 10% percentile for weight since we got home from the hospital. A few weeks ago I took Graham to a Lactation Nurse. She watched him nurse and determined that he is a "lazy eater". And since he has been a "lazy eater" always, my milk supply supports his lazy eating habits, not that of a thriving newborn. So, the Lactation Nurse got us on a strict routine of nursing, supplementing, and pumping. Nurse. Supplement. Pump. Every three hours. We are busy, needless to say. After 5 days of this routine I can already notice a difference in our sweet Graham. He seems to be much happier and is definitely putting on some weight. Yeah!

3 comments:

Suzie Koskella said...

he is so Cute! Thanks for the advice! WE are sad to not be in the ward anymore but we felt it was time to move on. WE need to have a playdate soon! Hope everything is great!

tara said...

That's a lot of work every 3 hours! I'm glad he's doing better. He is such a cute little thing!

blythe0330 said...

Linz-He is SO cute! He will be so big in December when I get to see him again! I knew he would chunk up, Brode did as well. I love those pictures of him! :)