Graham is an interesting child. Not bad interesting. Just interesting. There is no one word to describe this child. Except for maybe "opposite" - he is the exact opposite of his big brother Brode. Brode loves attention. Loves to talk to people. Loves to act. Graham -not so much. He is uber-shy. Knowing this, Micah and I decided the best way to celebrate this little dude's Big #2 Birthday was quietly. But we were sure to include all of his favorite things.
After breakfast Graham opened his first gift.
A Wall-E.
MacNCheese was for lunch. His absolute fav.
We went out for burgers and fries for dinner.
And played at the park for several hours.
We sang Happy Birthday.
And rather than blowing out the candles, he decided
to go ahead and give the cake a try.
Graham got a new "Mac" for his birthday. He is in
love with this toy.
Overall, I think his day was quite a hit.
5 comments:
A happy happy birthday to sweet Graham. You gave him a fun and special day taylored just for him.
love you both,
Iwas hoping for a photo of the Wall E so I could see what it looked like. What a great birthday for our sweet Graham!
Happy Birthday Happy Ham!!!
I can't believe it's been two years! He is getting so big, and absolutely adorable!
What a fun day for such a sweet day!
Post a Comment