We took the boys to the water park today. Brode was so nervous but so excited about it. Six Flags is about 25 mins away. Not too bad. The amusement park is on one side of the interstate and the water park is on the other side. As we got close, Brode immediately saw the roller coasters on one side. Then saw all the slides and immediately new we were there. He could not wait and he did not fear. Graham on the other hand was a little overwhelmed. Which was just fine with Mom. I got loads of snuggles and fun play time with my little leech. Pictures:
Hooks Lagoon
Brode loved the ship.
He was a pirate.
Brode was fully occupied. Steering his pirate ship. Sliding down the slide. Splashing.....
Meanwhile, Graham.....
2 comments:
Thank You for the pictures!!!! You guys have so much fun with your little guys...I don't know who has more fun, Mom and Dad or the kids. Do you remember when we went to the water park for the first time in Utah? We had so much fun!!! I bet it helped you cool off.....and did you work on your tan?
Wow! It looks hot and fun! How interesting that you get children with opposite dispositions. It is a great example of how individual children really can be. I'm glad you simply let Graham enjoy his rocks. Life is what you make it.
Post a Comment