Thursday, June 3, 2010

We Haven't Forgotten About You!

Life at the Kormylo House this past week was anything but dull.

Micah and the boys were sick. It started about two weeks ago with Brode. First stomach flu then head cold. Graham got it. Then Micah. Only Micah's was head cold first then stomach bug then back to head cold. And he is still so sick. Poor Micah. To top it all off they had to take care of themselves because I had to work so much. I ended my week with 61 hours. ouch! I've been too busy to take care of my sick boys or do anything around the house. Needless to say my house looks like a war zone. And the boys are dying to get out of the house and do some fun things. Hopefully this next week will turn around a little and I wont have to work so much.

Pictures will come soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to help. you guys amaze me, keep up the good work.Grandma J

Dustin and Kellie said...

Ouch! I hate weeks like that when it is hectic and choatic! I hope things get better and everyone gets feeling better!

tara said...

holy smokes girl!! 61 hours?!?! that's one loooooong week. hope all the boys get better and things start looking up! miss you lots.