Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Preschool

What a day.... I am not sure what I will do with myself. Graham and I dropped Brode off for school. Then we went home and Graham had a nap. silence. Loveliness.

Brode was super excited for his first day. He has been patiently waiting this day all summer.

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

What a big guy! I had the same moment when I took Maren to preschool, and Ethan and one little boy I watch to kindergarten. Then I came home, laid the other little guy down and was like "YES!" This is AMAZING!! While it is weird seeing how big they are, it sure is great knowing the house can stay clean for a couple hours before getting destroyed again!

Jones said...

This is a BIG step! I will be excited to have him tell me what he does at school, who his friends are and what he likes to do. I hope the one-on-one time with Graham proves to be a good thing although I know he'll miss Brode.
Love ya.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm so glad to find your blog. You'll be on my regular check list. Love you Linds!