A couple nights ago, Brode asked his Daddy for a teddy bear. Micah said ok and dug one out of his closet. This bear has not left this child's side. They sleep together, eat candy together, play together, swing together. You name it.
Brode's sharing the music with Nernee.
I can't get enough of this child!!!!!
Thank you, AGAIN, Uncle Brandon for such a great gift.
3 comments:
Nernee, how cute is that! I love that he is sharing his music. That is so a Maren move! So cute. He has gotten so big, and I think he is just so handsome!
He is such a beautiful child, oh okay Micah, he's soooo handsome!!!! And quite the inventor of, oh something new, just so often, to keep things really interesting. Isn't it nice that he shares everything with his buddy. Do you think the bear has taken Grahams place since he(the bear) can't object to anything Brode dreams up??? Well it is a thought........
Cute little episode. How wonderful that you've captured it with text and photos. I swear Brode's face has changed since you were here in August. He definitely is growing. I see the sweat too. Man, it's been so hot! I am so ready for it to cool off!!!
Post a Comment