Man I love this season. This is the best time of year. The weather is so nice. Not too cold. Not to warm. We can open our windows at night and turn the air conditioner off. We can take walks with out drenching our clothing from sweat. And then there's the colors. Oh the fall colors. It is such a pretty time of year.
On Monday we took some family time to enjoy this wonderful weather and went to our Arboretum. It's this amazing garden. During this time of year they have pumpkins all over. Plus all the fall colors. It is quite amazingly beautiful. We had such a blast....
Our attempt at a "fall" picture of the boys. Not so successful.
I spy with my little eye, something in Graham's hand....
(Hint: in the past three photos)
Answer: a leaf.
Peek-a-boo!
Love this photo of my boys!
At each of the pumpkin houses they had a story book at the
entrance, like above. A little story about the house.
Brode is "reading" the story to Graham.
At another Pumpkin House.
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing the different things you can find to do!!!! You guys are so good about taking the boys on little outings to broaden their horizons. Wish I was there too!!!
What an amazing place to visit. It is intriguing. Graham's face continues to change as he matures. I love the photo of you and Micah together! I am on the look-out for all things 'leaf-centric' child.
Post a Comment