Saturday, January 1, 2011

Boy Numero Tres

Yes, we are having a third child and it would happen to be another BOY!

We are so excited and can not wait to welcome him into our home. Brode especially. He is beyond excited. I think he is going to make an excellent big brother. I am due June 18, 2011. Thankfully I wont have to suffer through the entire summer heat. We will keep you updated!

8 comments:

Juliette said...

A BOY! That is so exciting! It is a good thing you make cute boys! Congrats!

Ty & Dre said...

Congrats!! Much love to you guys!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dustin and Kellie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow 3 boys! Holy moly! That is super duper great! Yay yay yay!

The Manwarings said...

You really do make some cute boys! We're so excited for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I am so excited for you guys.
Love ya!

Todd & Nichole said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Suzie Koskella said...

congrats!!! 3 boys! what a fun house! :)