Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

34 Weeks Pregnant!
(cute new hair, courtesy of my Dear Friend Katie Dobbs, who is about to pop, thanks so much Katie!!)

Can you believe only 6 more weeks to go? Then our newest addition will be here. Crazy....
This pregnancy has been the complete opposite from my other two. Most days I feel great and have lots of energy. Which is awesome, considering I'm still working full-time. I also think working has a lot to do with it. I feel that working the same hours, on my feet, has kept me active and in decent shape. Otherwise, i'd be napping and laying around the house all day. Other differences include major swelling of hands, feet and my face after I wake in the morning. Very little heart burn. And man am I emotional. I cry all the time. ALL the time. Can't control it. Can't predict when it'll happen. It just does. I've cried several times at the store, the doctor's office and at work on a regular basis. Thankfully everyone at work has gotten over the uncomfortable part, and just laugh at me when I cry. Lastly, my doctor predicts this baby will be smaller than Brode and Graham. Do they ever really know? It'll be interesting to see how big he is when he arrives.

Are we ready to welcome baby #3?
Not really. We've done nothing to prepare as of yet. With Micah out of town for weeks at a time and with me working full-time still, there hasn't been a whole lot of extra time to prepare. And I'm not sure I've fully accepted the idea that we'll be a 5 person family. This seems to be a huge jump. On the other hand, Brode is very ready to welcome his new little brother. Thankfully the rest of us have 6 weeks to prepare.

3 comments:

Juliette said...

You are one CUTE pregnant lady! I love the hair too! 6 weeks will fly by, I can't wait to see the little one. Good luck!

cherroth said...

I'm so excited to welcome #3(there's an idea Thrace)!!! Won"t it be fun to see what he will look like....oh I love new babies!!! You look really cute!! Love the hair....now are you ready for birthing? Love you.....

KatieLarson said...

So exciting! Good luck on the last six weeks, those always seem like the hardest.