A day in the life of Rocco. Lil Roc. Rocky. Cow Town.
6:30am- WAKE UP
Sometimes 7, if we're lucky. But he is like clockwork. Every morning, around the same time he wakes up. Rarely crying. Usually he wakes up and complains/whines until we get him. And then is as happy as can be. Rocco's waking up is usually wakes Graham up and then Graham gets in our bed.
6:31am
So happy
6:40am
Rocking with Mom. This time together doesn't last long enough. He is usually ready to get down and play or get down and eat....
6:45am
Got down and returned with some Fruit Snacks. He's ready for food.
7:00am
In his chair, eating breakfast.
Usually a piece of toast with peanut butter or a waffle.
And some cereals.
7:20am
Escaping baby.
I cleaned him up after breakfast. Changed his diaper and before I could
get him dressed he escapes. But thats alright. There is nothing cuter than a baby in his diaper
running around the house. Love it.
7:25am
Begging for more food.
7:50am
Finally dressed and playing
8:25am
Heading out the door. Taking Brode to school.
9:00am
Brode's at school. And Rocco's still in the car.
We're now running errands.
9:20am
Still in the car
9:45am
Getting restless. But hanging in there.
10:15am
Home and in bed for a nap.
12:00pm
Awake!
And is about to have lunch. Chicken nuggets, a sandwich, mac n cheese
are among his favorite things to eat for lunch.
12:35pm
In the car, again. Taking Graham to school this time.
1:25pm
Snack time. Yogurt and water.
1:35pm
Sign for, "I'm done."
And what I thought was a sign for "I'm tired."
2:05pm
After about 20 minutes of crying, I go in to get him up.
Apparently, he was not tired. And not ready for a nap.
2:06pm
Get me out!
2:10pm
Playing on the floor. But still seems tired.
2:15pm
Trucks on the couch.
2:30pm
Helping me get ready in the bathroom.
2:34pm
Found a new toy to play with.
2:40pm
Playing in the window
3:00pm
Snack time. Apples
3:02pm
Cute glance at Mom.
3:15pm
Storytime with Mom.
3:16pm
3:25pm
Diaper change. Stole his shorts.
3:27pm
Tickle time.
3:35pm
Headed out the door to pick up the big brothers from school.
4:00pm
After picking up the boys from school, we hand to run a few errands. We took Graham to swim lessons, took dinner to the missionaries and then headed to the park for a picnic dinner and to play with Daddy.
6:00pm
Playing at the Park.
6:10pm
Still playing under the tree.
6:30pm
Super hot baby is ready to head home.
7:00pm
After his bath. Time for jammies and story time.
3 comments:
I am exhausted just reading about your day. Wow....this is why small ohildren are suppose to be reserved for the young!!!!! At about 10 I be down for a nap a long nap, to heck with what the baby wants to do...... I love the "a day in the life" It is so cute to see what they do every day. And they are so different and require such different things. You are super Mom and I am proud of you!!!!!
I have loved all of your updates! You have three sweet little boys... and you are the best mom. I love reading about you all and I think the "Day in the Life Of" posts are awesome! I want to copy you. :) Love you guys. Hope all is well.
Love this idea! I will be stealing it.
Post a Comment