As I type up this blog post, I am haunted by the sounds coming from behind my Mac Computer screen. It sounds as though it might blow any second.
Nonetheless, here I am, FINALLY updating my blog. Who knew that have 3 boys, a presidency calling at church and a super busy husband would be so time consuming....
Life this fall has been busy. Our saturdays have been designated to SPORTS. Whether the boys are playing them or Micah's watching them with some friends on TV, Saturday is sports day. Brode is playing Flag Football. Which has proven to be very frustrating. We're not sure if Brode is the TEAM sports kind of kid. And Graham is playing Soccer again. Which he loves. I'm not sure if it's the fact that Micah is Graham's Coach or that his team of 11 consists of 10 kids from his Sunbeams Class at church, that has motivated Graham so much. Either way, its a win-win. Soccer practice is so awesome. Team T-Rex, gathers on Mondays after school to practice with Coach Micah. I love it because it's like a church activity. 10 moms and dads from Church hanging out every week at our favorite park while our kids run around together with fun Coach Micah. It really is something to remember.
So Saturdays are spent....
Watching Brode play flag football
Rocco watching Brode run around at flag football
He doesn't mind that much. He loves his stroller.
Graham "watching" Brode play flag football.
OR playing Rio Angry Birds on my phone.
Getting rides on Daddy
Stealing Rocco's stroller, because he is too lazy to walk to the car
Enjoying our new found freedom.
(Hat courtesy of Aunt Katie and Uncle Brandon, given originally to Brode)
Discovering caterpillars out in the yard and deciding it's going to be your pet
and name it "caty", but knowing it's destiny to be a beautiful butterfly,
decides to release it
Hanging out in our Favorite window
It's a perfect place to sit down
Being my super silly self
Watching movies in our secret hide out
in the corner with Daddy's Ipad set up on the bed frame
Watching T-Rex Soccer
Spending time with Daddy
Giving tough guy looks
1 comment:
LOVE it! Wow, it is great that Graham is liking his soccer team! All your boys have changing facial features. Part of growing up. I was HHHHOOOOPPPPeeeee -- ing for Halloween photos too. I'll just be patient.
Post a Comment