Our last day without Daddy, we spent at the Science Museum, one of our favorite places, but a place Brode never gets to go to. We worried that it would be insanely busy because of Spring Break, so we planned to be there right at 9am. Thankfully, it did not get insanely busy until lunch time. There is so much to do at this museum. We were there from 9am until 1pm. We didn't waste a single minute and we didn't see everything. This kids museum is by far the best museum I've seen.
 |
| This is Olivia from Arkansas. We met at the museum. She introduced herself as a "Christian Girl" and followed Rocco around to take care of him. She was so sweet and cute. |
 |
| Inside a molar. |
 |
| I should no better. |
 |
| From this angle it looks like a bike, right? |
 |
FACE PAINTING!!!! Brode chose Stars. |
 |
Graham chose a Rocket with glitter. (Only because the cute girl we came with got glitter before him) |
 |
| Getting a black bat! |
We found a spot at the museum to have lunch at one point while we were there. At 1pm, Rocco's eyes were red and he was getting cranky and silly. I knew it was time to go home for a nap. We headed home and rested. Everyone. This morning tired everyone out. Later the boys played a video games and colored "Welcome Home" signs for Daddy.
We've had a fun busy week. But our highlight will be to spend tomorrow with Micah!
1 comment:
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the posts!!!!! You are such a good and patient Mom. They had so much fun. I love the picture of Rocco,after he had the choc.....that's exactly how I feel sometimes after chocolate. The boys look so grown up and cute....I really need some baby hugs.
Post a Comment