Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

Family Picture
Heading to church

This is a picture of my FOUR gifts. Brode. Graham. Rocco. And the pretty flowers
and pot they gave me on this Mothers Day. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by boys.
I can not imagine my life without all 4 of my boys (Micah included). My Father in Heaven has really blessed me. 




This is my life. Each boy going in a completely
different direction. Gotta love them.

Our Ham
On the way to church the boys were messing around with the camera.
This was the cutest (and clearest) picture they took.

1 comment:

Jones said...

Oh Linds, you are blessed. Those boys could not be any cuter. Each is so beautiful in his own way and their unique personalities are so fun to watch unfold. You have an amazing man as a husband but he was doubly blessed to have you be his wife. You look really cute in these photos. Your hair looks really good and I love you in the yellow. I'm glad you felt loved and honored on your special day.