Wednesday, May 15, 2013

School Bus Rider

Brode recently became a Bus Rider in the mornings. We had an epiphany recently. We know our neighbors on this side of the subdivision. But not on the other. And riding the bus would give Brode the opportunity to meet kids in our neighborhood. Summer Friends! And he has. And he has loved riding the bus. I love him riding the bus. One less trip to and from their school!!!

And since there's only 8 days of school left, we decided we should let him ride it home also. Brode is beyond excited.

(can you believe how green it is???)
Saying good bye in the morning is such an ordeal. Everyone needs hugs and kisses.
Especially Rocco. He LOVES his BooBoo.

2 comments:

Jones said...

Love this! Although I am coming to learn that it doesn't take much to make Brode excited. :)

Pat said...

Oh my I have missed so much. Such cute postings. These boys are growing up so fast. I will check back in much more often. Thank you for posting all the pictures. I loved the B-party and Easter photos. Mothers Day, bus ride all great insights to your daily life. What great memories. Thanks Linds for sharing. love to you all.