Monday, December 8, 2008

First Snow!

This morning we woke up to the first snow. It was so fun showing Brode all the white stuff on the ground. He immediately wanted outside to see it.
We first made tracks in the snow. Fascinating.

Then he made more tracks. AND he'd kick up the snow and it hit him in the face. He thought that was hilarious.
So excited.

Graham had his first Cheerios during church a few weeks ago.
And here he is eat his first cookie (or biscuit). 


Poor Micah has the hardest time with baby clothes. Namely onsies. He usually forgets to button the onsie before putting on the pants. So he just buttons them over the pants. He swears this is how babies should wear them anyway. 

4 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Micah is hilarious. I love it!

tara said...

HAHAHAHA That's a pretty sweet fashion statement! Aren't those biscuits the biggest MESS?! He is getting so big - make it stop!

Derek and Charyl said...

hahahah, I was wondering why it looked like he was wearing and 80's workout outfit. Go Micah!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Micah is on to the newest fashion trend for kids. I love it.