(I need to preface the story by saying, Brode has not been to the doctor since Sept. Thats 4 months ago.)
I wore this long necklace with a huge crystal-like ball on the end of it. After the party, I was sitting on the couch with Brode and showed him the ball and tried to get him to look at it really closely. He grabbed it and instead of putting the ball up to his eye, put the ball on my chest and said some weird word that I hadn't heard before. I then asked him "what?" And he did it again. I was very confused and so was Kirby (she was sitting right next to me). Brode then took the ball again and said that weird word as he put the ball to his chest.
Finally I figured out the word he was saying and why he kept putting the ball to his chest and my chest. He was saying "doctor" and pretending the ball was a stethoscope. Which doctors use to listen to your heartbeat, duh.
Man, what a clever little guy. So smart. Such a great memory.
1 comment:
That is so cute! Wow! Maybe its a sign for the future! :)
Post a Comment