At the same time, he is so much fun to watch. He is learning to dress himself. He sings songs in the car, Row Your Boat, Twinkle Little Star, Popcorn Popping, Marry Had a Little Lamb, The ABC's and many more. He speaks in 3-5 word sentences. Helps me with everything and fights me with all things.
I love this picture. Brode loves his Uncle Brandon. And loves
wearing hats just like his Uncle.
This is usually what we'll see at various times after 3pm when he hasn't
had a nap. He's not sleeping in this picture just very
tired and needs to take a short rest.
Focus his energy. That is what Micah tells me every day.
The park is the perfect place for this.
Can you see the devilish look.......?
Yes, Brode please run. Get out some of your energy please!
My very independent child is not very dependent. Although he prefers
to do things himself, I have to be right there with him, playing
too. It is nice to be wanted.
Bedtime. Micah baths the boys, gets there pj's on and puts them to bed
every night. He is such a great Daddy. They love listening to his stories.
Brode goes to Little Gym once a week for 45 mins. He loves "gym".
A few weeks ago they learned to walk on their hands. Micah
has Brode walk from the kitchen, through the family room,
down the hall and to his room as another way to tucker him out.
Micah cut Brode's hair.
So it was time for Brode to cute Dadda's hair.
Look at how happy he is! I just love him so much!
4 comments:
Aidan is such a curious little running boy, I can only image your plight. I am exhausted all the time now. You have two little ones and Brode is able to rebel and use his words. Ohhhh I dread this time! But I love the pictures! He is defiantely showing that he is growing up. He is such a cutie!
I have no book, just words for you and they aren't much. We have all felt like a bad parent at one time or another. You're not! Ethan is active too! Maren is to for that matter. We've all hit our breaking point, and come really close to snapping. Just know you're not alone. I'm glad you posted this so I know I'm not alone! By the way, super cute pics!
Jacob has so much energy and winter is the hardest because he can not use that energy outside! We will have to have a playdate because I am sure our boys would love to run around and be crazy! You are an amazing mom and I look up to you!
This is Micah, and I just have to say two things on the record:
1) Brode didn't learn to walk on his hands at Little Gym - he learned from Big Dadda!
2) Lindsey - You are the best Mom and the hardest critic in the world! I wish you could see what I see - because I see a wonderful mom who needs to write a book about Mommy-ing!
Post a Comment