Yeah, not so much. I walked down the hall on my way to my room when I spelt a very familiar smell.....A&D Ointment. I ran to Brode's room and sure enough he wasn't sleeping. He was
sitting on the floor right next to the door with the diaper bag right in front of him. Brode found the A&D and decided to put it all over his body and in his hair. You would not believe the amount of ointment he had in his hair. Gross!!!!
I scooped him up and took him into the bathroom for a quick bath. I had no idea how difficult it'd be to get this oily greasy ointment out of his hair. I washed his hair 3 times and nothing. I had no idea what to do to get this stuff out. I asked my mom and Micah and my sister in law and we decided to use flour. So when Micah got home he put flour in Brode's hair. That ointment just sucked the flour right up. So Micah added more and then put him in the shower. Sure enough it came out. Man the stuff kids do.....
Flour in Hair
Can you see the guilty look on his face???
1 comment:
WOW! Kids!?!
Post a Comment