Man December was such a busy month. The first two weeks of the month Brode, Graham and I spent time in Boise. While Micah took care of finals. We visited a lot of family and friends. After we got home we had visits from Aunt Brianne, Cousin Josh, Aunt Carol and Aunt Pat, Santa Claus visited, and Grandma Jean and Grandpa Phil. We were so busy. But it was so great to visit loved ones and to be visited. Thanks to everyone for a great month.
At Grandma Cheryl's house.
Sleepy baby has never fallen asleep in his high chair.
Once Brode realized there was snow on the ground, he could
not wait to get his snow boots on and go outside.
Here Charlie is helping him make a snow pie.
Helping Grandma Cheryl shop online.
The best gift ever.
Micah's sister, Cassie, made us an advent calendar.
So cute. The boys got little surprises each day up
until Christmas. I am excited to come up with surprises
for next year.
Uncle Mike.
The Kormylo's had the boys and I over for Peroghie Feast.
Man it was good. And so great to get together with the
Kormylo Klan! I wish I got more pictures of the big gathering.
Brode loves his Uncle Mike. Mike always gives Brode lots of attention.
Brode talks about Uncle Mike and Aunt Cassie all the time.
It makes it kind of hard to be so far away from them, but we
appreciate the time we do have with them.
The Twins!
Brode and cute little Lily. They're just 7 months apart.
And Nathyn snuck in for the picture too.
The day after we got home from Boise. Aunt Brianne flew
into town. Josh came soon after. We played lots with
them. And had a little Christmas before they drove south
for Christmas.
2 comments:
What a cute advent calendar! Thanks for posting pictures. Your December was crazy!
Love all the photos. These are great posts. My fav photo is with the boys helping Grandma shop on-line. Too cute. That Brode is SO photogenic. And it is darling to see him making friends at the action-play place. I had noticed the advent calendar in your Christmas post and was impressed. I've seen them online. What a darling idea and something that will be fun again and again year after year. I know an excellent little shop that would give you a wonderful selection of little things to use in the count-down to Christmas.
I hope you are now all trained. :)
Love ya.
Post a Comment