Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wiggly Fun


Man Brode had fun exploring and making new friends.

This was a big slide. We could hear his hands squeaking as he
tried to slow himself down when coming down this slide.

How random? A horsey ride. Brode is being really bashful.
Can you see his hidden smile?

Graham was such a stinker. This was the only car in the entire
place and he hogged it. It didn't have a steering wheel, but
that didn't stop him. He just sat in it.

He finally got out of the car and a little girl came running
to take a turn. It's so hard being 19 months and learning
that that the world doesn't revolve around you. We tried
distracting him with the bounce house, but this is
the reaction we got.


Woo-hoo!!!
He got curious and climbed up the stairs and walked over
the top of the slide. Of course he didn't come down.
And do you see Brode and the friend he made on the right.
They'd hold hands as they slid down the slide. So sweet!

I am a sucker for the Wiggles. When I saw they had a Captain
Feathersword hat and his action feather-sword, I had to
buy a set for each of my babies. Brode's rocking out!

The Wiggly Center was loads of fun.
Too spendy for my taste.
And too far out.
36 miles to be exact.
I felt so bad. The morning after we went Brode was hell-bent on going back and thought for sure we would. I mean come-on, it's the Wiggles. I could not bring myself to drive that distance. It'll have to be a once in awhile visit.

No comments: