We love the Dallas Children's Museum. Getting an Annual Pass was one of the best ideas I've ever had.
First Stop : Digging for Dinasour Bones
My little guys beneath T-Rex.
Brode loves to dig. Sometimes he gets a little too excited and sand gets tossed everywhere.
Graham does not like the sand. He will not get in the sand pit with bare feet. But he'll sit on the step and dig dig dig!
Second Stop : Fire Station
All dressed up and ready to save some Kitties from a tree, is what he always tells me.
While Brode saves cats, Graham surfs the net in the Little House.
Next Stop : MUSIC
Look at the joy. Why is it that kids love to make noise so much?
He never builds, but he loves to take them apart.
1 comment:
I am so glad that you are giving those kids such fun experiences. Think of the things they are learning while they have fun. I sure wish we had places like that to take you kids when you were little. But then again there wasn't much in little Hansen or even Uvalde. Thanks for the pic's!!!!
Post a Comment