Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Catch Up

I'm going to catch up. I promise. Life has been.... ugh..... b.u.s.y. I can not believe it is almost March. 2010 is moving way too fast for my taste.

Dallas Snow. Really??? I know. Didn't expect this. Thankfully there weren't too many accidents. Although, it snowed so much and it was so cold outside, that the combo caused power to go out in most of our neighborhood. It effected my restaurant. At work, on a slow night (because no one wants drive when it has snowed here, because no one knows how to drive) at about 8pm the power went out. Crazy. Try running credit cards by candle light the old way. Not fun! This is after over half the restaurants guests ran out the front door, leaving perfectly good food and drink unpaid. Terrible. We got the power back by the next morning. But then that Friday night, during the BIGGEST weekend of the restaurants life, the power goes out again. Only this time we had a police officer there, to guard the door, just in case.

Here's pictures to document our snow:

No comments: