Woo-hoo! Snow in Dallas. What fun! Doesn't Micah have gloves? Or is he just so glad for the cold and snow that he has to get his hands FREEZING cold? It is cold here in Austin and we've had sleet and rain, but no snow. That's okay by me. I like it when I visit Idaho and Utah but driving in it with Texans -- not so much.
2 comments:
Oh, the weather there is so much better than in Idaho...... it's suppose to be 50 degrees here today!!!!!
Woo-hoo! Snow in Dallas. What fun! Doesn't Micah have gloves? Or is he just so glad for the cold and snow that he has to get his hands FREEZING cold? It is cold here in Austin and we've had sleet and rain, but no snow. That's okay by me. I like it when I visit Idaho and Utah but driving in it with Texans -- not so much.
Post a Comment