Thursday, February 4, 2010

sick leave

I know - I know. It has been awhile. The past two weeks seem like such a blur. The nastiest cold's infected us all. Starting with Brode. Then Graham, Me and finally Daddy. Micah and I are still trying to get rid of it. It really is terrible when the "mom" gets sick. The laundry piles up. There's never any food in the house. Everything seems to be chaotic. On top of it all the weather has been just nasty. Which caused some serious "cabin fever".

Much thanks to Micah for taking care of us all. He let me get extra sleep so I wouldn't be a zombie at work. And entertained the boys when they were dying to get out of the house.

We survived. Laundry's done. House is stocked with food. All is well. Hopefully the weather will get nice soon for trips to the park!

2 comments:

Jones said...

So sorry you all have been sick. The weather has been cold and rainy in Austin too. Take good care.

cherroth said...

So...that's why no phone calls! My phone never rings anymore. I hope you all get better. I wish Iwas there to help you.