Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween

Trick or treating was very fun this year. Also short and sweet. We went just a few blocks away from our apartment and hit up just two blocks. We walked. No stroller. Which I think was smart on our part because the boys grew tired from walking very quickly. Brode was so excited. He knew exactly what was going on.

Graham on the other hand did not. He insisted on ringing the doorbell and knocking after Brode. And once they opened the door, Graham would walk right into the house. "I come in, " he'd say. We'd have to pull him out. The people always laughed. Glad they thought it was cute. And we saw many dogs along the way which distracted Graham from the task at hand.

Micah and I were very impressed. Neither boy ate any candy during Trick or Treating, they didn't even ask. They were good little Batman's. We had a great night. Hope you did too.




Tired.
Walking back to the car.

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is so funny! "I come in" I love it! Ha Ha. How cute is he! They sure do look great. What a fun night!

cherroth said...

Boy their costumes look great!!!!!And sweet little Graham just thought we're here we should just "come in". Looks like you had fun!!!But I'm disappointed Micah didn't have a Batman costume....now that would have been GREAT!!!

The Manwarings said...

What an adorable pair of Batmans! I can't wait to see you guys soon. =)