So there is something in my mommy's tummy.
It has eyes,
and a mouth,
and legs,
and feet,
and arms,
and a stomach,
and it’s a baby!
So.... Technically.... I love it.
Brode is such a cute little guy. We've never heard him say 'technically,' before, but I guess there is a first time for everything! And a third...
9 comments:
so does that mean your pregnant? congrats if you are! :)
Yes it does!
Congratulations! That is so awesome. I am so excited for you guys. When are you due?
That is adorable! "Technically..." And, technically speaking, congratulations! We are so excited! How far along are you?!
Y E A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya'all are so clever!
YAY YAY YAY Super congratulations! That is wonderful! YAY YAY :)
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! That was a really cute way of letting all of us know!
i love this post.
Post a Comment