Wednesday, March 2, 2011

At Costco this afternoon, after a much needed chow down of pizza and hot dogs in the Costco Food Court, I let out a sigh and rubbed my stomach because I of course ate way too much. The following conversation occurred:

Brode: Is your tummy full?
Me: Yes.
Brode: Is the baby full?
Me: Yes, and very happy.
Brode: Mom, you need to take that baby OUT!
Me: No, he's not ready yet.
Brode: Well, is he fat?
Me: No not yet.
Brode: Well Mom, I wanna see that cute baby!

Brode can not wait to meet his new brother.

2 comments:

The Manwarings said...

That is so sweet! He is going to be a good little helper. And, as always, you look beautiful! =)

cherroth said...

I can't believe how smart and cute Brode is.......do you think he gets it from his Dad or Mom? or maybe it's just both, huh.......!