Sunday, March 27, 2011

Haircuts

A great way to save about $75 bucks is month is to have Micah do hair cuts for all three (soon to be four) boys in our family. The only problem? Lindsey and Micah have somewhat different tastes when in comes to haircuts. Micah decided to "trim" the boys' hair last night. Here they are BEFORE he cut hair......

Graham is following his Brode's lead in making funny faces
And here is regular old sweet Hammy
Brode is incapable of a mere smile for the camera
Funny kid

Again, there they are BEFORE Micah decided to do his best Edward Scissorhands impersonation. And here they are AFTER....






2 comments:

cherroth said...

What a money saver!!!!! Micah does a really good job!!! Those boys are so darn cute!! I just can't believe how much they are growing, and how beautiful they are. I think they get more beautiful every time I see them. Hey where are some pics of the growing belly...I need an update!

Jones said...

You are just going to have to live with it Linds. It is totally worth having Daddy do them, even if they aren't exactly your fav.