Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2nd Week


We had to say good-bye to Grandma Cheryl.
I know her eyes are closed but the picture is
too cute of Rocco and Brode.
Rocco has red hair. And I love how he
looks so much bigger in pictures than what
he really is.

Grandma Cheryl and her youngest grandsons.

My view of this sweet guy after a feeding.

Floor Time.

Everyone had to join in.

Brode loves being the big brother.

3 comments:

Hammy said...

So cute!!!!

cherroth said...

I miss you guys!!!!!! Some of the photos Rocco resembles Graham others he resembles Brode....hum?
Isn't it cute the way Brode just has to be touching his new Baby. He should be such a little help to his Mommy. Love,Love the posting!!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet to see your mom with your sweet boys Linds! Sis. Roth, you are just beautiful!!! I miss you both!!!!!