Our 4th of July weekend began with a visit with some great friends. We hung out, played games, nursed newborns, played in the pool and spent TOO much time out in the hot sun.
In and Out opened one week ago here in Dallas.
We braved the crowds and took all the kids
to try the famous Hamburgers.
Rocco, Graham, Tiger, Brode and Lo-Jo
4th of July Parade in the miserable heat.
It was a lot of fun. The boys had so much fun
scoring candy. This parade throws out so much
candy. Everyone was in heaven.
Brode running out for more candy.
Takin' a break to enjoy delicious candy.
Every 2-3 hours.
How about some of ROCCO
Brode has been the best big brother. He's so sweet to
Rocco, loves being assigned binky patrol, and
loves loves loves to hold him.
In the bathtub
FINALLY
It took two weeks.
Graham finally decided Rocco wasn't so bad and asked
if he could hold him.
My favorite story of Graham, after Rocco came home, was one morning, early (very very early), Rocco woke up crying. Graham was sleeping in my bed and Micah had already left for a long day trip to Oklahoma. I began changing Rocco's Diaper. He cried harder, louder. Eventually all the crying woke Graham up. I hadn't realized this until I heard Graham's sweet little voice begin shouting "FEED HIM, FEED HIM!" I turned around to look at Graham and apologize and his hands were covering his ears. Again, "FEED HIM, FEED HIM!"
My second favorite story.
We had a full house right after Rocco was born. This was a little overwhelming for Graham. Since I've been home from the hospital, Graham has been very attached to me. Could be a combination of the new baby and all the new people invading his home and being without his Mommy and Daddy for two nights. Anyway. Graham climbed in our bed at some point during the night. I woke up early to feed Rocco in the living room. Sometime later Graham began calling for me. Micah rushed in to the bedroom (we didn't want to wake up others). Graham says to his Daddy, "Mommy left me!" Micah scooped him up and brought him out into the living room. He takes one look at me and turns back to his Daddy and says, "I don't like Baby Rocco." Baby Rocco is taking up too much of his Mommy's time.
No comments:
Post a Comment