Labor Day Weekend brought cooler blissful weather. Micah played football outside with Brode.
set. hut.
Rocco and I sat outside and enjoyed the weather while
the boys played ball.
On Labor Day, we visited old friends.
The baby on the left is 2 weeks younger than
Rocco and noticeably bigger.
Mid-week we had a visitors arrive. Grandma and Grandpa Phil drove down from Idaho to visit us at our new house. Thursday night Mike and Cassie arrived for a High School Reunion weekend.
13 Week Old Baby
Typically you can bathe a baby every other day or so.
Not Little Rocco. He needs a bath every day.
You ask why... I'll tell ya.
Everyday, around noon, this baby poops. Not just
a normal baby poop. A big coming out every end of
the diaper type poop. He's definitely regular.
A bath usually follows this explosion.
Friday night, Aunt Pat and Carol arrived for a very important weekend for Rocco. Rocco's blessing. Saturday we spent the morning at Brode and Graham's first soccer games of this season. This is Graham first year playing.
Hammy
Wore his sunglasses his entire game.
He scored the first goal.
Brode the champ!
He loves soccer. Loves to hustle. Loves to run.
Loves to score goals. He scored a total of 4.
That night Phil and Jean made their famous pizza
for all of us. Oh so delicious.
How do you get some peace and quite:
Ipad
Ipod
(This is not an every day occurrence, I promise)
3 comments:
How fun!! Rocco is so handsome in his blessing outfit! I love it.
I still can't get over those dark dark eyes! Rocco is so handsome, but then there is your stud muffin, and Brode is so handsome in his suit!! What a cute, cute Family you have!!!!!! I'm so glad the Blessing was super......and everyone got to see the boys play soccer, how fun is that!!!!
What a fun field weekend! Happy blessing day to Rocco! So handsome! Way to go on the goal Graham! And my kids are all about watching things on the iTouch/iPad/Wii (Netflix) thats all we hear. It's ridiculous!! They beg nonstop and I say no!! Ridiculous!!
Yeah for family visits and fun field days!
Post a Comment