Friday, August 31, 2012

Back To School Interviews

I sat down with each boy, individually and asked them questions about themselves. Here are there answers.


Try clicking on the pictures to get a closer look.

My favorite response of Graham's was the answer to "When I grow up, I want to be:". His initial response was "bigger". Which is a great answer. But I gave him some other ideas, like a firefighter, a pilot, a policeman, a teacher, a father, a superhero, an astronaut. And he responded, "No. Just bigger."


I was quite surprised when Brode said that he wanted to be a weatherman when he grows up. But around these parts, weathermen are seen as hero's and we rely on them big time. So I really can't blame him. I also found it interesting that his least favorite food is macaroni and cheese. It's probably because we have it a lot. Because Graham loves it and it's soooo easy. 

2 comments:

cherroth said...

I loved, loved this !!!!!Now you have to remember to do it each year!!!!

Amy Lincoln said...

I love that Brode described himself as handsome. He really is! And I like that Graham just wants to be bigger when he is older. So cute!