I know, I know. It's been a long time. Really I have no excuse. We'll actually I do. Not only is my computer temperamental, but it's also been summer. Which means, the boys are home and I couldn't escape to do a blog post. But school is in session. Brode is full day and Graham is half. I hope to keep up with the blog. We'll see how that goes.
But never fear. I'm about to make it up to you. With a picture overload of the cutest 14 month old baby boy EVER. Hold on tight!
On Rocco's 1st Birthday, he received a ridiculous pair of suspenders. So I thought.
After wearing them once I am hooked. He is such a doll. And will wear them
every chance I get.
Rocco's most favorite treat is a fruit snack.
It took no time for him to discover where they are kept.
And through out the day will bring multiple packs
for me to open. (Not that he always gets it).
Oh, Brown Eyes
They get me everytime.
Going in for 2nds
Score!
Now it's naptime.
Rocco is a great sleeper. Finally. He goes to bed at 7 every night and wakes up at 7 in the morning. No more waking up. He takes two naps. A long one in the morning and a short one in the afternoon. He goes through eating phases. Mostly when teething. But right now, he'll eat pretty much everything. He is not a huge milk drinker, but loves water. And drinks constantly. Also eats constantly.
Rocco has become a snuggler. His Daddy taught him well. Rocco loves to snuggle before bed and in the mornings when he first wakes up. He loves books and loves story time at night with the boys. His spot is in my lap, front and center of the story. This brave-little-toaster is trouble. He's managed to escape going out the front door. He'll climb anything and stand on everything. We've never had a baby attempt to climb out of his crib. I bet Rocco will be the one to do it. And soon. He loves playing chase with Brode and yearns for Graham's attention. Someday. Loves wearing shoes. Loves putting things into a bowl, bag or box. Helps me with laundry. Usually puts the clean socks in the hamper. Or dry clothes back into the dryer. Or pulls his folded clothes off the shelf. And loves to fill the laundry basket with whatever (hangers, clothes, his blanket, whatever) and pushes/ pulls it all around the house. He also helps me with making my bed. He'll hand me pillows to put on the bed. Which is the cutest thing ever. This little child holding up a pillow. If Rocco had it his way, we'd spend all day outside in the back. He pushes his little grocery cart all around and collects balls. Rocco still hates the car. He will fight me until I get him buckled. And sitting in the pick up line at school for 45 minutes does not help. Thankfully food and juice help ease the pain. Bribery.
Thats our sweet Little Roc.
3 comments:
What a cutie! Seriously. I can't get enough of him!
Thanks sweetheart......Rocco is such a cutie......I just want to hold him, squeese him and smooch him.....I miss you guys soooooo much!!!!!
What a doll! I can't to meet him one day. Such a good helper.
Post a Comment