Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Graham's Baby Blessing






This past Sunday we gathered with family and close friends to celebrate Graham. The blessing was held at our ward. Micah gave Graham a beautiful blessing. Grandpa Phil, Uncle Mike, Dallas, and Rick joined Micah in the circle. After the blessing my brother Brandon held a luncheon at his house for all who attended. Lunch was so yummy. It was so great to be gathered together with those that I love and to kind of officially welcome my handsome little boy into this world. There is truly nothing better than to be surrounded by family and friends. There were several who weren't able to attended and we missed them greatly.

4 comments:

tara said...

He is such a sweet boy, Linds! You have such an adorable little family and I love seeing you so happy!

Rick said...

I am glad Heather and I could be there. He is a cute kid, and I am excited that I didn't make Brode cry.

Suzie Koskella said...

What a sweetheart!! You guys are such a cute family!!

Derek and Charyl said...

so awesome! We wish we could have been apart of Grahams blessing. Have you tried Gripe juice for the collic? All the moms here says it's a must have for babies with stomach problems. Try it and let me know how it goes. We will se you soon! Love you guys