Friday, August 29, 2008

4 Months!






Yesterday Graham hit his 4th Month. Man how time flies. He is doing so many fun things. He chatters always. Usually with atleast 1 hand in his mouth. In the car. In his bed. In his Bumbo. In my arms. It is so wonderful to hear his sweet voice. And he sounds so much like his brother, I can sometimes not tell who it is that is making all that noise. Graham also makes the "razzing" noise and giggles. He loves to be bounced around or tickled and man do the giggles pour out. He's so happy. Graham also reaches for toys and loves loves loves chewing on his blanket or birp cloth or clothes. And rubs his sweet face into his blanket when he is trying to go to sleep. My Mom was thrilled yesterday because Graham kept giving her sweet kisses, too.

I love this age! He is not mobile yet, but has so much personality and is now doing so many super fun things. I can't wait for the next stage: when he discovers his feet and can sit up.

No comments: