As we finished the barns we came up on the carnival rides. And right before our eyes was a choo-choo. Brode loves choo-choo's. There are train tracks right behind our house and everyday he gets to see the train. I was so excited to see the Choo-Choo ride. I knew he would be all about it. He and his Daddy got on the ride. I can not tell you how thrilled I was to watch my sweet Big Baby Boy on a carnival ride. It was definitely a moment I will never forget. After that we found some cars that he would have to go on by himself. I was afraid that once Micah left him alone and the ride began, he would jump out or start to cry. But NOoooo. My big boy was so thrilled and turned his steering wheel around and around. Every time he came by us, he would wave at us, with a smile ear to ear. We attempted to try other rides, like the Elephants or some Jeeps, but nothing interested him like the cars. So before we hit up the super duper fattening, yet Delicious Carnival food, Brode rode the Cars a few more times.
Here are some pictures to show you the fun we had. Thanks Family for going with us and sharing such a Big Milestone in our Brode's life!
2 comments:
Gee I miss the Western Idaho Fair. I used to always look forward to it. I bet Brode had the time of his life!
The Fair looked like a lot of fun!!! Its cool to see how Graham has changed.
Here is my recommendation to your question.
The recommendation by the surgen general is 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week. That can be in 10 minute bouts through out the day or all at once. Brisk walking would be good to start with, and you could walk in intervals at first. For example 3-5 minutes fast pace 2 minutes slower pace and repeating. If you look up Borg Scale (its helps you stay with in a safe intensity) you will want to exercise between 11-15. Maybe start out with that for a couple of weeks then add in some toning exercises. If you have any other questions don't hesitate, I need the practice:)
Post a Comment