So every blog post seems to be about our little angels. So this one is about my wonderful husband.
Micah begins his 2nd to last semester at BSU on Monday. His classes shouldn't be too difficult. Thank Goodness. Because he already has a full schedule. He recently got a promotion at Micron. He gets more pay. Doesn't have to work with his old supervisor, which he disliked greatly. And he works opposite shifts. So he now works Sun - Tues from 6:30pm - 6:30am. Rough! And every other Saturday. I do not know how he does it. But he really likes the area that he is working now. He has more responsibilites and has alot more he can do. Micron no longer gets boring for him.
Micah also got offered a job at a Law Firm as a Runner. He has been wanting some sort of experience at a law firm. It wont only benefit him when he goes to law school but will also look great on his Resume / Application for Law School. He loves this job. He works Mon-Fri from about 2-5. The people at the Firm adore him (who can blame them!) and they think he has lots of potential.
Last fall Micah took the LSAT (the entrance exam for law school) and did better than he expected. But for Micah that is not good enough. He believes he can do better. So on top of working over 50 hours and planning all the activities for our Ward and begining his Fall Semester and preparing his Applications for law school, he is studying to take the LSAT once more. And with all of that, he still finds time for his family.
I do not know how he does it. He amazes me. When I was a little girl, I would sit a think of all the qualities and the personality I wanted in my husband. Never ever ever, in a millioin years would I have ever guessed that I would actually find someone who meets those expectations and beyond. He is truly my hero. My best friend. And the greatest husband and father a girl could ever ask for in her mate. Thank you so much Micah for marrying me and for sacrificing so much for your little family. I love you! Madly. Truly. Deeply!
2 comments:
Love ya guys
Im so glad you have such a great husband! You definitely deserve it! I miss you...
Post a Comment