It comes with the territory. All children must endure the painfully ridiculous nicknames their parents think of while they are young. Poor Graham is suffering. Lets see.... Ham, Hamster, Hammy, Grammy, Gramsters, Grammers, Sunshine Bear (given to him by the nurse in the delivery room) and most importantly Brother (by Brode). It doesn't matter, though, what we call him, because he will always be our sweet little Graham Philip.
Fun Stuff. At 5 months Graham can roll from his tummy to his back. And he "accidentally" rolls onto his tummy from his back. Usually when he is reaching for something. He holds onto his toys and reaches for things. He'll reach for his mommy or daddy and he even reaches for Brode. I love their relationship. Graham will just watch Brode and smile. Brode will make him laugh and talks to him in the car when he is upset. The other day we were driving somewhere and I was out in "la-la" land when all of a sudden I heard Graham giggling. This caught my attention and I listened to what was going on in the backseat. Brode was making "razzing" noises to Graham and in return Graham laughed. It was such a sweet moment and a glimpse into what is to come. My sweet boys playing together.
2 comments:
Not like this is really forshadowing or anything because you obviously know you have adorable kids...but Brode and Graham are gonna be HUNKS when they're older!
oh I love it! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment