Today we celebrated my Sweetheart. He turned a whopping 26 Years Old. I love celebrating him. I am so glad that 26 years ago, my dear Mother -in-law pushed the big 11 pound baby out, so that he could today be my sweet husband and father of my boys.
Micah-
Brode, Graham "the Ham", and I love you so very much. And appreciate all the hard work you do to provide for us.
Happy Birthday!

Breakfast in bed with the Boys
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Micah....I hope you had a good one. When do you find out about the LSAT? I have been praying for you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!!
I too am glad that Micah was born and came into our family. Because with out him, there would be no one that would tease me.
Oh, wait, everyone does that. Micah just adds to it.
Happy Birthday Micah from your very favorite short relative :)
Post a Comment