Micah Lindsey Brode Graham Rocco
Too cute. I agree I love that age too. But then again so far I have loved all of Aidan's age. Your babies are so cute. You make me want another one...now. I hope we can come visit in December with everyone else. I miss you guys. Loves to all...
I agree! 6 months was my favorite age! I loved just looking at him while he smiled at me and did not run away! Graham is so cute!
So cute! So fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too cute. I agree I love that age too. But then again so far I have loved all of Aidan's age. Your babies are so cute. You make me want another one...now. I hope we can come visit in December with everyone else. I miss you guys. Loves to all...
I agree! 6 months was my favorite age! I loved just looking at him while he smiled at me and did not run away! Graham is so cute!
So cute! So fun!
Post a Comment