Friday, October 3, 2008

TAG!

Here's a good ole' tag.

Things I am passionate about:
-My Husband
-Brode and Graham (my Babies)
-Budgeting (Yep, I love to budget. I can budget all day long. Weird, I know).
-Holidays (I love to make big deals out of every Holiday, with decorations and fun things to do).
-Planning (I love to plan and I write out a list for everything).
-Keeping the Spirit in my Home.
-Being the best Mommy and Wife to my husband and kids. They deserve it.

Words or Phrases I say often:
-"Oh My Gosh" (my son has picked up on that one).
-Sucka Dawg
-No-No
-Oh heck ya!
-Ya know?
-Oh Man!
-Please Micah!


Things I want to do before I die:
-Learn to be a great cook.
-Take my to Disney World
-Here my boys say "I love you" to each other and truly mean it.
-Learn to live a healthy lifestyle.
-Own a house.
-Be surprised by my husband with a 2-door convertable.
-Go on atleast one mission with my Love.

Things I've learned from my past:
-Never say Never.
-To keep my promises
-Don't judge a book by it's cover.
-The fun of pregnancy ends when it begins.
-Communicate. Communicate. Communicate. It is the only way.

Places I would love to see:
-Italy
-New York (a 3rd time)
-Australia
-New York (a 4th)
-South Caribbean.
-Egypt
-England
-New York (a 5th)
-Africa
-The Mediterranean
-The Celestial Room with all my kids and their spouses.


Things I currently want and need
-I want to know where we will be going to Law School.
-For Micah to get a 170 on the LSAT tomorrow.
-Lose my baby weight.
-Spend some quality time with Micah.
-For Brode to grow out of his Binky.
-For Brode to potty train himself.
-To watch the 2nd episode of The Office (this seasons)

I tag: Charyl, Tara, Mallory, Stephanie, Andrea and Nicole!

2 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Micah is in my thoughts and prayers. He has it. 170. No problem!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Reading your blog I feel like we are the same person. So many of the things you want I want. I totally could have been reading all those about myself! I miss you!! Good luck to Micah!