Saturday, April 18, 2009

B. Spears Ya'll

So this last Christmas as a gift to myself, I got Britney Spears concert tickets to the big SLC. This past week I finally got to go. The past few months I've dreamt that she canceled or that I lost the tickets or something happening so that I could not make it. Well, I made it. 

I had the best company too. I shared this awesome experience with an old friend Tara. Back in the day, Tara and I'd listen to Britney all the time and we'd even watch a Live Concert DVD of Ms.  Britney. I seriously could not of gone with a better companion. The concert did not disappoint. I've been to many concerts but this by far was the best and definitely cost the most to put on. Fire, big TV screens and Britney flying around. Yes, it was truly a night to remember. 

Thanks Tara, it seriously would not have been the same without you. Love Ya!
Opening Act : Pussycat Dolls
They were pretty awesome.

Britney's Here!!!

Seriously, awesome concert. Britney's up in the air, with 
fire beneath her.

Flying around on an umbrella and actually singing!

4 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Glad you had fun..

tara said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was soooooooooo much fun! Thanks for coming so far to see it with me. You got some good pictures! I'm stealing them :) Love you, girl!

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is so great! I am so glad you had fun! Nothing like seeing someone you LOVE in concert! I remember seeing Josh in concert almost 2 years ago and I am STILL wishing I could be there right now! I can't wait til he comes again! I bet Brittany was a great show. The pictures sure looked great!!!

The Dobbs said...

Lindsey,
Did I ever tell you about the time that I sneaked into the Britney Spears concert in Vegas? It was totally awesome! Too bad you had to pay for your concert, that must've stunk! Things are always better when they're free...and that was when Britney was in her prime...glad to see you had fun despite the circumstances.
Peace Out,
Dallas