
Finally, this road has come to an end. Three years ago, we decided that Micah should go to Law School. A year later he began studying for the LSAT. And last November Micah applied to 21 Law Schools (alot, I know) and after enduring the most painful waiting game and receiving acceptances and denials, we have made our decision....
SMU, here we come!!!
After a lot of thought and many prayers we have decided that Southern Methodist University in Dallas will be the best fit for our family and more importantly for Micah. We are shooting for July as our big move. Probably mid-July. Pretty exciting!!!!

6 comments:
I am so sad and happy at the same time. Texas seems so far...just as we were getting to spend all this time together. But I understand it all. I am so proud of Micah! I hope to see you A LOT after law school. I love you guys and wish you both the best in school and life!
YEAH!!!! I am SO happy. It isn't Austin, but it's TEXAS!!!
Congratulations Micah. SMU is a great school.
Love ya!
I am so happy for you guys! We are still waiting to see where we will go! Congrats!!
WOW! Congrats! On the acceptance, AND on no longer having that nasty rock in the bottom of your stomaches!
I am so happy for you guys. That will be awesome. I hear once you go to Dallas, you'll never leave. We'll have to see what happens with you guys.
Can't say I am not a little sad it is not Utah, but you guys will have fun. I very much believe that every things happens just the way it should, so you are going to Texas for a reason. You will be missed at the reunion. I hope you plan to stop in Utah - if only for some food and smiles.
Love ya - see ya next week.
Post a Comment