Weight: 24lbs 10 ounces -- 75th percentile
Height: 31 1/2 --93rd Percentile (no surprise there)
Head: 50cm -- 100th Percentile (still BiG!!)
so Micah stepped in and took care of all the cooking and baking and
cleaning. Here is Graham's Mickey Mouse Pancake made
specially by his Dadda!
made by Dadda. He did a great job, huh?
Graham got a whole ear off his Bunny cake. He is playing
"peek-a-boo" with his Graham. See the frosting
all over his hands. Yuck!
Opening presents!
We talked about Grahams birthday quite a bit before it actually came.
Micah and I would discuss presents and food and cake. Brode would
jump in and say that is was Brode's birthday, not Grahams. He expressed
so much emotion about it I knew we needed to get him one present
so he wouldn't feel too left out.
In this picture Brode just opened his Handy Manny. He was distracted
the rest of the night and Graham got to open his presents in peace. That was
one of the most brilliant ideas we've ever had. Thank goodness!!
Grandma's sure know how to spoil their grandchildren. They know
exactly what their Grandbabies want. Graham loves all things
soft and fuzzy. Blankets, stuff animals, Charlie (Grandmas dog), pillows.
You name it. Smart Grandma got Graham 3 super fuzzy things for
his birthday. The stuffed elephant above and the huge super soft
blanket below were and then another super soft elephant. Graham
attacked them. Immediately they went to his face. He is such a
sweet sweet baby.
3 comments:
YAY! What a great birthday! Way to go Micah on the cake! I'm impressed! It looked great!
So cute! I love it!
Micah I never knew you had such superb baking skills! Nicely done bro.
Post a Comment